situated on the south coast of South West England and is a popular
Borough of Torbay comprises three towns - Torquay, Paignton and
The Torbay Methodist Circuit is a group of nine Methodist Churches (including a Local Ecumenical Project with the United Reformed Church) established in the following centres of population - Brixham; Kingskerswell; Paignton and Torquay. The Circuit is staffed by three full-time Methodist Ministers. From September 2013 two sub-groups will be formed one covering the Methodist Churches in Paignton the other covering the Methodist Churches in Torquay.
Each church has its own leadership, styles of worship and weekly programmes. The Circuit is formally defined as the primary unit of mission of the Methodist Church and the Circuit seeks to provide resources of ministry, preaching, and pastoral care to all the local churches.
Torbay Methodist Churches actively support LiNX a Christian Youth Trust interactive church initiative in Torbay.
These pages are maintained with the co-operation
of members of the churches of the Torbay Methodist Churches (Torbay
Circuit), Devon. UK.
All text, music, images etc. unless otherwise stated, should be considered to be the property
of Torbay Methodist Churches (Torbay Circuit) and should not be used without permission.
Circuit Contact Information
- +44 (0)1803 845290
- Details to follow
- Postal address
- Torbay Methodist Circuit, c/o Church Office, Christian Community Centre,
Fore Street, Brixham TQ5 8DS
- Electronic mail
- Contact the Superintendent Minister: Revd Jerry Cook
- Circuit Stewards: Margaret Newman, Christine Carter, Kathryn Trotman, Revd Peter Williamson
- [Contact the Circuit Stewards]
- Circuit Treasurer: Vacant
- [Contact the Circuit Treasurer]
- Circuit Administrator: Mrs Jenny Howard
- [Contact the Circuit Administrator]
- General Enquiries: Contact us!
Please refer to each church page for local details